Policies and Publications timeline
Project summaryCoeducate is a cross institutional project that will focus our staff on a re-engineering of the professional curriculum. It will develop new processes and technical systems to support curriculum development and design that start with the needs of the learner and their organisation. This will be negotiated and delivered in partnership and with full recognition of in-work and experiential learning. This curriculum re-engineering is vital to the University of Bolton’s institutional strategic mission and informs its strategic dialogue with HEFCE about employer co-funding expansion.
- Coordination of Re-validation through Moodle
- Evaluation of re-validation support activities
- Widget Beta (8LEM/Viewpoints & Learning Design)
- Planning and Developing Open Learning Courses: output & outcome
- Revalidation of the IDIBL Framework including Learning with Technologies and Regeneration and Sustainable Communities
Coeducate Project by Stephen Powell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.